Tricks to Read Dog Body Language
1. Dog Body Language: Relaxed Approachable
The canine body language shows that a dog is relaxed, for he is unthreatened by any things around himself and accepts to be touched. However, avoid trying to rush a new dog for greeting though he seems calm.
2. Dog Body Language: Alert- Checking Things Out
When the dog interests something, he will communicate through theses clues to reveal his excitement.
3. Dog Body Language: Dominant Aggressive
This is defined as a powerful and fearless dog body language to express both his social dominance and harassment.
4. Dog Body Language: Fearful and Aggressive
Being frightened, this dog is not obedient and ready to attack when he faces the one threatening. This posture is understood as a dog body language when meeting another dog.
5. Dog Body Language: Stressed and Distressed
The above dog behaviors are a broadcast of the state of mind when a dog is under social or environmental stress.
6. Dog Body Language: Fearful and Worried
Providing signs of capitulation, the dog is anxious. The purpose of expressions is to mollify someone the dog sees as probably bullying to prevent any further conflicts.
7. Dog Body Language: Extreme Fear- Total Submission
Here is a dog language attempting to show his acceptability to his lower status by kneeling before a higher ranking. He hopes that he will not get a physical confrontation.
8. Dog Body Language: Playfulness
This position is a sign that you are invited to play by enthusiastic barking or playful attacks and retreats. Sometimes, the set of postures can also show that he did not expect to challenge you by any rough behaviors he did previously.
- Moderndogmagazine | How Read Your Dogs Body Language